We have developed a comprehensive portfolio of questionnaires, offering valuable insights to your organization, from recruitment to development and restructuring. Through our assessment tools, assorted organizational departments are assisted in:
At Filistos ASCOT SA we believe that employees are the most significant contributor to organizational growth and success.
We assist organizations to:
- Recruit qualified employees that maximize business potential and safety
- Retain competent personnel that ensures organizational productivity and efficiency
- Identify areas of improvement and foster optimal behaviors, ensuring ongoing organizational development
- Conquer Geographical and Cultural Barriers by administering multilingual questionnaires, ensuring highest reliability and validity. Our questionnaires are provided on ten (10) languages!
Our assessment tools are multilingual, provided in ten (10) languages; all can be customized to specific organizational needs and requirements for maximum usability.
|Title||Use – Benefits||Type||Description|
|CAPRE-DIEM Office||Hiring, Psychological and Mental fitness for duty||Psychological and Social Risks||The most complete test for Occupational Risk in the workplace, including 34 factors, divided into Psychosocial issues, Occupational and Interpersonal Factors.|
|WBEI||Promotions, Hiring||Soft-Skills & Resilience||Based on elements provided by the Occupational Network Organization, WBEI evaluates behavioral attributes, which are considered to be important in the workplace.|
|FFPQ||Promotions, Hiring||Personality||Based on the Five Factor theory of personality, it is the briefest test available. Besides the basic report, it provides reports regarding work placements and leadership skills.|
|Office ANCOR||Promotions, Hiring, Psychological and Mental Health fitness||Psychological and Social Risks,|
Soft-Skills & Resilience, Personality
|A holistic test that assesses the important qualities of personnel, covering personality, behavior, leadership, resilience, soft skills and psychosocial risks. (77 factors)|
|Workplace Performance and Satisfaction||Annual Performance Evaluation||Soft-Skills & Resilience||Evaluates the current satisfaction and or possible problems of an employee in the workplace.|
|Business Focused Inventory||Hiring and Promotion||Personality||The inventory is a practical, work-based questionnaire that is valuable for use at senior managerial levels.|
It can be used as a self-report questionnaire, by others as a 360 evaluation.
The questionnaire includes four conceptual domains:
• Occupational Orientation: assesses work-specific motivation, this domain considers what motivates respondents in planning and shaping their career path and what they value in a job.
• Occupational Behavior: assesses the typical approach to work.
• Social Competencies: describes the style of interacting with other people.
• Psychological Constitution: assesses how the demands made by a range of tasks at work, impact on a person’s resilience and experience of emotional pressure.
|Emotional Intelligence Questionnaire||Promotion||Personality||Based on the main elements provided by the theories of Emotional Intelligence, it evaluates the control, and the express one’s emotions, which are considered to be important in the workplace.|
|Executive Leadership||Promotion||Soft-Skills & Resilience||Evaluates specific leadership behaviors and provides a comprehensive report across three important levels: Self, Teams and Organization.|
|Work-Related Stress||Mental Health need of Assistance||Psychological and Social Risks||The only test that includes factors, which may initiate or increase Occupational Stress.|
|Resilience Questionnaire||Promotion – Training||Soft-Skills & Resilience||Assess every aspect of Resilience, based on Shell Handbook and elements essential for office personnel.|
|Ability Profile||Competence||Ability||The Aptitude and Ability Measures (AAM) consists of 9 aptitude and ability tests designed to meet the demands of occupational test users who seek high levels of reliability, validity and flexibility. Each of the 9 AAM tests can be used separately to test a subject’s ability level in any of the 9 areas represented. Alternatively, the complete test can be used to provide a detailed picture of his/her aptitude and abilities.|
|Title||Use – Benefits||Description|
|Wellbeing Survey||Wellbeing Evaluation||This form assists the crew manager and the organization to assess the wellbeing of the personnel and to identify areas of improvement.|